Sunday, May 06, 2007

Before shots...




After all, this is a gardening blog.

Here is the new back yard. The turf is awful. I'd say about 60% grass in the nice spots and the other 40% is Chickweed and Creeping Charlie and bare spots.

My work is cut out for me.And yes, there's ditchlilies...

I'm making beds with what little time a girl in landscaping has in May and I have plants on their way...

let's watch the progress...

Keep in mind I've already committed to the Porter County Garden Walk next year, and I don't bother doing stuff if I'm not going to come off looking like a genious...